Liouty – Guest House
We have three rooms, located on the 1st floor (2nd floor in American usage). All with antique furniture but impeccable bedding. On request we can provide you with a cot for babies or small children.
- The Big Room, spacious and particularly cool in summer, looking out on to a shady lane. Large double bed (160cmx190cm), ideal for a couple. En-suite bathroom (shower, WC).
- The Blue Room,a bright, south-facing room with a lovely view out on to the river and the countryside beyond. It is a large room with a smaller double bed, perfect for the intimacy of a couple or the comfort of a person on their own (140cm x 190cm). These two rooms are each equipped with an electric kettle, tea and coffee.
- The Pink Room, with the same view as the Blue Room. It has 2 single beds ( 80cm x 190 cm and 80cm x 180cm) and is ideal for children or teenagers.
- On the ground floor,
there is a vaulted kitchen/breakfast room, fully equipped (stove, oven, dish-washer, fridge…), and a comfortable living-room with an arched window on to the courtyard and opening out on to the pedestrian area in front of the house (which is also the guest entrance). By the front steps there is a sitting-out area with garden furniture as an option for breakfast, sundowners or just relaxing. In the living-room you will find a tuned baby grand piano, a DVD and a CD player, books, a selection of CDs and DVDs and an extra bed. The use of the interior courtyard is reserved for the owners.
For your laundry, a washing machine is located in one of the storerooms off the courtyard. It is available on request at certain times of the day.
- WI-FI is available on request in certain parts of the house. We like animals very much, but unfortunately, pets are not allowed. Smokers are, though, but are requested as a rule to smoke outside, or at the window.
- Rates & general conditions
The arrival time is from 4 pm, departure at noon. The total rate per night, for a maximum of 7 people, is 100 Euros (and for a stay of two days minimum). The weekly rate is 500 Euros, which does not include bed linen & towels, or the cleaning. The fixed sum for renting house linen is 50 Euros and the charge for cleaning (if you wish to leave it to us) is an extra 50 Euros.
Your rental will take effect upon receipt of a deposit equivalent to 30% of the room rate, payable either by cheque or by bank transfer.
A security deposit of 200 Euros will be required on arrival, and returned on departure, unless serious damage occurs. On departure we will go through an inventory of the house contents together.